Just One is supported by kids, teens, parents, families, individuals, organizations, politicians, and many others. We are so grateful for your support! Without you, we could not do the things we do today and we would not be growing for tomorrow. You help make our community stronger.
Arrange a Donation Drop Off
Have some extra supplies or gently used items to share with Just One? To arrange the drop-off time and place, please contact us and we’ll work with you.
Please ensure that the items you donate are clean, usable, and in generally good condition. We can even give you a tax receipt, if you wish.
Online Donations to Just One
If you want to make a donation online, we welcome your generosity! You can easily donate here with just a few clicks.
Our Supporters and Partners
These community organizations and foundations are invaluable partners to Just One. They have contributed greatly to our work and are valued allies for youth and families in Hillyard and northeast Spokane.
- The Zone Project in the Neighborhoods of Northeast Spokane – https://www.thezoneproject.org/
- School’s Out Washington – https://www.schoolsoutwashington.org/
- Peace and Justice Action League of Spokane – http://pjals.org/
- Avista Foundation – https://www.avistafoundation.com/home/Pages/default.aspx.html
- Spokane County United Way – https://www.unitedwayspokane.org/
- Innovia Foundation – https://innovia.org/
- North East Support Team – NEST Coalition – on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NESTCoalition/
- STAND for Children Washington – http://stand.org/washington
- Project Beauty Share – https://projectbeautyshare.org/
- Group Health Foundation – https://grouphealthfoundation.org/
- The Every Student Counts Alliance – on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/groups/1647671178895922/
- The Bail Project – Spokane – https://bailproject.org/spokane/
Your Donation Makes a World of Difference
All these youth face risk factors and instability in their lives or homes, and Just One intervenes to build connection and relationships, giving them activities, friendships, and community that builds stability and resilience.