Does your 10 – 21 year old think big? Well they are invited to show us their talent!
Just One intent for creative hour is to allow youth to work alongside professionals and volunteers free of charge. Our creative hour classes are for youth to have an opportunity to express themselves, work with equipment, maintain the equipment, learn communication skills, troubleshoot issues, and most of all be offered the opportunity to be creative through any form of art!
- Relationship building
- Problem Solving
- Music, Art, Community Garden, Field Trips, etc
- The use of technology to enhance personal growth
- The business of art/entertainment
To mentor and educate today’s youth and young adults through providing a safe place.
How it works
- 6 youth supervised by 2 instructors at a time
- 3 hour classes from 3pm-6pm
- Weekly Monday’s through Fridays
- Special needs accommodations through DDA
- Take homes to practice
- Snacks provided
- Transportation opportunities
- Performance opportunities in the Spokane area