Help us welcome the spooky season!
This Halloween season, we’re bringing back our haunted house, crafted by our very own community youth! Prepare to be amazed as you step into Just One’s Community Center in October. Immerse yourself in the world of haunted house preparation and witness the tremendous effort that goes into creating this eerie spectacle.
Monday through Friday, our Community Center’s doors will swing open, marking the beginning of the planning and decorating phase. Youth will have access to an endless assortment of Halloween decorations, allowing them to conjure up the spookiest scenes imaginable. And that’s just the beginning! Brace yourselves for three frightfully fantastic nights of “Scare Days.” Everyone is invited to partake in the excitement, offering spine-chilling tours to our wonderful community.
So don’t miss out on October, where we’ll dive into the art of crafting Halloween decor. Let’s create lasting memories and unforgettable scares that will leave an indelible mark on our hearts!
How it works
- Make a parent account for your family by clicking HERE. This will allow us to have your youth’s information on file.
- Walk-ins are also welcome.
- There are always 1 to 2 instructors present at all times when open.
- Hours are from 3 pm to 6 pm.
- Days are Monday – Friday.
- Special needs accommodations are available (please email ahead of time).
- All supplies and materials are free.
- Snacks provided.
- The Haunted House will open to the public on Oct 27th, & 28th from 6 pm to 9 pm.