Does your 10 – 21 year old think big? Well they are invited to show us their talent!
Just One intent for music classes is to allow youth to work alongside professionals and volunteers free of charge. Our music classes are for youth to have an opportunity to express themselves, work with equipment, maintain the equipment, learn communication skills, troubleshoot issues, and most of all be offered the opportunity to be creative through music!
- Relationship building
- The use of technology to enhance personal/professional growth
- The business of music/entertainment
- Financial literacy
To mentor and educate today’s youth and young adults through providing a safe place.
How it works
- 6 youth supervised by 2 instructors at a time
- 2 hour classes from 3pm to 5pm or 6pm to 8pm.
- Once a week or 2 times a week
- Monday’s and Fridays
- Special needs classes on Wednesdays
- CD or MP3 players to practice at home
- Snacks provided
- Transportation opportunities
- Performance opportunities in the Spokane area