Does your 14-21 Year old want to practice for Driving classes?
We started a class that guides youth to prepare for being a new driver that wants to obtain a learner’s permit or driver’s license!
As we know it is not cheap to attend driving school, so this class allows you to see how serious your youth is about driving before paying. We provide internet access to practice tests while our staff help along with questions, flashcards, instructional videos, demonstrating proper driving strategies and explaining consequences for not observing the rules.
Education is intended to supplement the knowledge obtained from government-printed driving handbooks or manuals and prepares youth for tests to obtain a driver’s license or learner’s permit. We do not assist with In-car instruction. We assist youth to develop good driving habits while practicing pre tests with caring adults that want to see your youth succeed.
How It works
- Register your youth only once
- RSVP only the days your youth will attend
- 2 hour classes from 4pm-6pm
- Access to online practice testing
- Topics of instruction include traffic code or laws, vehicle operation, warn of dangerous conditions, driving impairments and hazardous weather.
- Once a week on Fridays
- 4pm to 6pm
- Snacks are provided
- Transportation opportunities